Meeting their needs
Throughout this lesson series, students will be introduced to what living things are and what they need to survive. Students will explore how the environment and changes in the sky and landscape affect how these needs are met.
ACSHE021 ACSHE022 ACSIS027 ACSIS029 ACSIS213 ACSSU019 ACSSU211 ACMMG021 ACMMG023 ACMSP263 ACTDIP006
- Investigate how changes in the sky and landscape effect how living things meet their needs.
Evidence of Learning
Can the student:
- Explain how weather and seasons affect living things and how they meet their needs.
- Explain what happens when needs are not met.
Example Learning Sequence
- Explore how weather and seasons affect living things and how they meet their needs.
- Investigate what happens when a living things needs are not met.