Plants and animals need water
Throughout this lesson series, students will be introduced to Earth’s different resources and how they are used by humans, animals and plants. Students will closely investigate water and understand that water is essential to all life on Earth. Students will investigate how water is used by plants and animals including humans and will create a poster demonstrating why "Water is precious".
ACSHE034 ACSHE035 ACSIS037 ACSIS042 ACSSU032 ACTDEP005 ACTDEP006 ACTDEP007 ACTDEP008 ACTDEP009 ACMMG042 ACMMG043 ACSIS040 ACTDEK001 ACTDIP003
- Investigate how plants, animals and humans use water in different ways.
- Use various art mediums to create a poster about why water is precious to all life on Earth.
Evidence of Learning
Can the student:
- Identify different ways that plants, animals and humans use water.
- Create a poster to show others why water is precious.
Example Learning Sequence
- Investigate the different ways that plants, animals and humans use water for survival, pleasure, cleanliness etc.
- Supply students with a variety of art mediums to create a poster demonstrating why water is precious.