The water cycle - Evaporation
Throughout this lesson series, students will be introduced to different water sources and the different forms that water can take as a solid, liquid or gas. Students will investigate the many ways that water is used. Students will investigate the flow of water through the Water Cycle and will create a model to describe this flow.
ACSHE034 ACSHE035 ACSIS037 ACSIS038 ACSIS039 ACSIS041 ACSIS042 ACSSU032 ACTDEK003 ACTDEK004 ACTDEP006 ACTDEP007 ACMMG037 ACSIS040 ACTDIP004
- Investigate different sources and uses of water.
- Identify water in its different states (solid, liquid and gas).
Evidence of Learning
Can the student:
- List different sources and uses of water.
- Identify and list the characteristics of water in its different states.
Example Learning Sequence
- Brainstorm different sources and uses of water in everyday life.
- Demonstrate water in its different states and list the observable characteristics.