Energy and energy sources
In this lesson series students will be introduced to the concepts of energy and renewable and non-renewable energy sources.
- Explore the concept of energy.
- Describe how we use energy from different sources in everyday life.
- Discuss how knowledge about the effects of using the Earth's resources has changed over time.
- Consider how personal and community choices influence our use of sustainable sources of energy.
Evidence of Learning
Can the student:
- Explain why and how different sources of energy are used in everyday life.
- Identify the different forms and sources of energy used throughout their day.